- Table number 01000
Establishments and Persons Engaged by Status in Employment (3 Groups) and Sex, by Industry Groups and Legal Organization (4 Groups), for JapanSurvey date 2019Jun.Update date 2020-06-30DB API
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Economic Census for Business Frame
2019 Economic Census for Business Frame
National and Local Governments
Tabulation of Newly Grasped Establishments
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
List of datasets
|Statistics name||Economic Census for Business Frame||Detail|
|Dataset category0||2019 Economic Census for Business Frame|
|Dataset category1||National and Local Governments|
|Dataset category2||Tabulation of Newly Grasped Establishments|
- Table number
- Statistical table
- Survey date
- Update date
View / Download
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population