Household Survey on Land
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The target item is a required choice.
Household Survey on Land / 2
View / Download
|Statistics name||Household Survey on Land||Detail|
|Table title||Number of Households Owning Building Site, etc., Tenure Size and Average Tenure Size per Household by Type of Household and Tenure Size|
|Theme (major classification)||Housing,Estate and Construction|
|Theme (minor classification)||Housing and Estate|
|Publisher||"Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism"|
|Statistical type||Re-edited Statistics|
|Published date and time||2019-11-27 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003353054|
|Total screen cell count||9,261|
Number of Households Owning Building Site, etc.
Tenure Size of Building Site, etc.
Average Tenure Size per Household
Under 50 m2
50 - under 100 m2
100 - under 300 m2
300 - under 500 m2
500 - under 1,000 m2
1000 m2 or over
Type of Household
Household with a married couple only
Household with a married couple and their child(ren) only
Household with a married couple, their child(ren) and parent(s) only
Household with a married couple, their child(ren) and parents
Household with a married couple, their child(ren) and a parent
Household with a married couple and their parent(s) only
Household with a married couple and parents
Household with a married couple and a parent
Household with a male or female householder and his/her child(ren) only
Household with a male householder and his child(ren)
Household with a female householder and her child(ren)
Household with siblings only
Household with other relatives
Household with a married couple and other relatives (other than parent(s) and child(ren))
Household with a married couple, their child(ren) and other relatives (other than parent(s))
Household with a married couple, their parent(s) and other relatives (other than child(ren))
Household with a married couple, their child(ren), parent(s) and other relatives
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list", "List of datasets" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "List of datasets"... the ones that put datasets in a similar category together.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Double-quotation "<keyword>"...The keyword will be searched in exact match.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population