System of Social and Demographic Statistics
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
System of Social and Demographic Statistics / Prefectural Data / Social Indicators by Prefecture
View / Download
|Statistics name||System of Social and Demographic Statistics|
|Dataset category0||Prefectural Data|
|Dataset category1||Social Indicators by Prefecture|
|Table category1||System of Social and Demographic Statistics|
|Table title||System of Social and Demographic Statistics F Labour|
|Theme (major classification)||Others|
|Theme (minor classification)||Others|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Published date and time||2020-03-06 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||
|Total screen cell count||120,384|
#F0110101_Labour force participation rate (male)
#F0110102_Labour force participation rate (female)
#F01102_Ratio of persons employed
#F01201_Ratio of persons employed in the primary industry
#F01202_Ratio of persons employed in the secondary industry
#F01203_Ratio of persons employed in the tertiary industry
#F01204_Ratio of persons employed in the secondary or the tertiary industry
#F01301_Unemployment rate (both sexes)
#F0130101_Unemployment rate (male)
#F0130102_Unemployment rate (female)
#F01503_Ratio of dual-income households
#F02301_Ratio of employees to all workers
#F02501_Ratio of persons living and working in the same prefecture
#F0260101_People who leave their homes in search of temporary work (commercial farm households)
#F02701_Ratio of workers commuting to other municipalities
#F02702_Ratio of workers commuting from other municipalities
#F03101_Ratio of new employment
#F03102_Ratio of new employment in the establishment not located in their living prefecture
#F03103_Ratio of job vacancies to application
#F03104_Ratio of newly filled vacancies
#F0320101_Ratio of employment to part-time job applications (regular)
#F03230_Number of part-time worker (female)
#F03240_Number of part-time worker (male)
#F03301_Rate of new high school graduates getting jobs
#F03302_Ratio of high school graduates getting jobs outside the prefecture
#F03303_Ratio of new employment to senior high school graduates
#F03304_Job vacancies rate of new high school graduates
#F03401_Ratio of new junior college graduates not working
#F03402_Ratio of new college or university graduates not working
#F03403_Ratio of new employment to college or university graduates
#F0350101_Rate of persons 45 years old and over getting jobs
#F0350201_Ratio of employment for persons 45 years old and over
#F0350303_Ratio of the aged employee (65 years old and over)
#F0350403_Ratio of the aged general worker (65 years old and over)
#F03601_Ratio of employment for the disabled (per 1,000 employments)
#F04101_Ratio of persons who changed jobs
#F04102_Ratio of persons who left jobs
#F04103_Ratio of newly employed
#F04104_Ratio of job changes
#F0610101_Hours worked (monthly average, male)
#F0610102_Hours worked (monthly average, female)
#F0620101_Wages regularly paid (monthly average, male)
#F0620102_Wages regularly paid (monthly average, female)
#F0620301_Starting salary, senior high school graduates (month, male)
#F0620302_Starting salary, senior high school graduates (month, female)
#F0620303_Starting salary, college or university graduates (month, male)
#F0620304_Starting salary, junior college graduates (month, female)
#F06204_Salary of part-time worker (hour, female)
#F06205_Salary of part-time worker (hour, male)
#F07101_Ratio of recipients of benefits of employment insurance
#F07102_Average of basic benefit of employment insurance
#F07201_Ratio of day labourers receiving employment insurance benefits
#F07202_Average of basic benefit of employment insurance for day labourers
#F08101_Rate of workers receiving labour accident compensation insurance
#F08102_Average of benefits of labour accident compensation insurance
#F08201_Frequency rate of occurrence of industrial accidents
#F08202_Severity rate of occurrence of industrial accidents
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population