Labour Force Survey
Labour Force Survey
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The target item is a required choice.
Labour Force Survey / Detailed Tabulation Whole Japan Quarterly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Detailed Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Employed person with previous job by increase/decrease of income, occupation and when left the previous job (quit a job in the past 1 year) (Since Jan.-Mar. 2011) - With the Japan Standard Occupational Classification (Rev. December 2009)|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2023-02-14 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003024381|
|Total screen cell count||34,560|
Occupation(Rev. December 2009)
Administrative and managerial workers
Professional and engineering workers
Agricultural, forestry and fishery workers
Manufacturing process workers
Transport and machine operation workers
Construction and mining workers
Carrying, cleaning, packaging, and related workers
Duration of leaving a job
Duration of leaving a job Less than 1 month
Duration of leaving a job 2 to 3 months
Duration of leaving a job 4 to 5 months
Duration of leaving a job 6 months to less than 1 year
Increase/Decrease of income
Increased from the previous job
Almost the same
Decreased from the previous job
When left the previous job2
In the past 1 year ago
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list", "List of datasets" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "List of datasets"... the ones that put datasets in a similar category together.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Double-quotation "<keyword>"...The keyword will be searched in exact match.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population