Employment Status Survey
2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Employment Status Survey / 2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY / Summary Table for Region Basic Tables about Population and Employment Status
View / Download
|Statistics name||Employment Status Survey|
|Dataset category0||2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY|
|Dataset category1||Summary Table for Region|
|Dataset category2||Basic Tables about Population and Employment Status|
|Statistical table name||Employees (Excluding Executive of Company or Corporation) by Sex, Status in Employment, Type of Employment, Employed with or without a Definite Contract Term and Number of Renewals of Employment Contract - Economic Regions within Prefectures|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/shugyou/index.html|
|Published date and time||2016-09-28 14:00|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population