1940 Population Census
Total Population, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Race or Nationality
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Population Census / 1940 Population Census / Total Population, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Race or Nationality
View / Download
|Statistics name||Population Census||Detail|
|Dataset category0||1940 Population Census|
|Dataset category1||Total Population, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Race or Nationality|
|Statistical table name||Marital Status of the Population by Age in 5 Year Groups and Sex, for All Japan, Do, Fu and Ken (All Persons Including Military Personnel)|
|Theme (major classification)||Population and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Population|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/kokusei/index.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2014-06-10 12:29|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population