Labour Force Survey
Labour Force Survey
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Labour Force Survey / Detailed Tabulation Annual Report
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Detailed Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Annual Report|
|Table category1||Cross sectional tables, Whole Japan|
|Statistical table name||Population aged 15 years old and over by labour force status, status in employment, type of employment, agri-/non-agriculture, reason for seeking a job, reason for leaving the previous job, kind of job sought, whether wishing to work, reason not to seek a job, age, education and relationship to the head of household|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2018-05-29 08:30|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population