Establishment and Enterprise Census
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Establishment and Enterprise Census Update date
2006 Establishment and Enterprise Census of Japan[61datasets] 61datasets Update date 2007-12-21
2004 Establishment and Enterprise Census of Japan[21datasets] 21datasets Update date 2008-06-03
2001 Establishment and Enterprise Census of Japan[67datasets] 67datasets Update date 2008-06-03
1999 Establishment and Enterprise Census of Japan[31datasets] 31datasets Update date 2008-06-03
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population