Trade Statistics Data by all Customs
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Trade Statistics Data by all Customs Update date
■Customs by Commodity [44datasets] 44datasets
Export [22datasets] 22datasets
Import [22datasets] 22datasets
■Customs by Commodity by Country [54datasets] 54datasets
Export [27datasets] 27datasets
Import [27datasets] 27datasets
■Customs by Principal Commodity [20datasets] 20datasets
Export [10datasets] 10datasets
Import [10datasets] 10datasets
■Customs by Country by Principal Commodity [22datasets] 22datasets
Export [11datasets] 11datasets
Import [11datasets] 11datasets
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list", "List of datasets" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "List of datasets"... the ones that put datasets in a similar category together.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Double-quotation "<keyword>"...The keyword will be searched in exact match.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population