Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Population Census / 2020 Population Census / Basic Complete Tabulation on Labour Force
View / Download
|Statistics name||Population Census||Detail|
|Dataset category0||2020 Population Census|
|Dataset category1||Basic Complete Tabulation on Labour Force|
|Table category1||Labour force status, Industry, Occupation|
|Table title||Average age (Married-single-employed persons of one-person households and married-single-employed persons in camps of self-defense forces aged 15 and over) by Sex, Employment status and Occupation (major groups) - Japan, Prefectures, 21 Major Cities, Ku-area of Tokyo and Shi with population of 500,000 or more|
|Theme (major classification)||Population and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Population|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/kokusei/index.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Survey date||2020 Oct.|
|Published date and time||2022-05-27 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003450676|
|Total screen cell count||46,332|
Administrative and managerial workers
Professional and engineering workers
Agriculture, forestry and fishery workers
Manufacturing process workers
Transport and machine operation workers
Construction and mining workers
Carrying, cleaning, packaging and related workers
Workers not classifiable by occupation
(Employees) Regular employees
(Employees) Temporary employees
(Employees) Part-time employees and others
Board member of company, etc.
Self-employed, employing others
Self-employed, not employing others
Piece rate work
Employment status not reported
(Recount) Employees (including Board member of company, etc.)
|Areas with population of 500,000 or more||
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population