Monthly Survey on Service Industries
Monthly Survey on Service Industries
since January 2013
Annual survey (Expanded survey)
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Monthly Survey on Service Industries / Monthly Survey on Service Industries / since January 2013 Annual survey (Expanded survey) final 2016
View / Download
|Statistics name||Monthly Survey on Service Industries||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Monthly Survey on Service Industries|
|Dataset category1||since January 2013|
|Dataset category2||Annual survey (Expanded survey)|
|Table title||Number of Persons Working at the Location of Establishment, by Industry of Business Activity (Medium Groups) by Type of Legal Organization|
|Theme (major classification)||Domestic Trade and Services|
|Theme (minor classification)||Supply and Demand Circulation|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Statistical type||General Statistics|
|Published date and time||2018-03-30 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003216896|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Total screen cell count||210|
Number of persons working at the location of establishment
|Type of Legal Organization||
of which Stock companies
|Industry of Business Activity||
Service industry (*Excluding "Information and communications")
H Transport and postal activities
43Road passenger transport
44Road freight transport
48Services incidental to transport
4*Air transport, Postal activities, including mail delivery
K Real estate and goods rental and leasing
68Real estate agencies
69Real estate lessors and managers
70Goods rental and leasing
L Scientific research, professional and technical services (*Excluding "scientific and development research institutes"and "pure holding companies")
72Professional services, n.e.c. (*Excluding "pure holding companies")
74Technical services, n.e.c.
M Accommodations, eating and drinking services
76Eating and drinking places
77Food take out and delivery services
N Living-related and personal services and amusement services (*Excluding "domestic services")
78Laundry, beauty and bath services
79Miscellaneous living-related and personal services (*Excluding "domestic services")
80Services for amusement and hobbies
O Education, learning support (*Excluding "school education")
82Miscellaneous education, learning support
82a of which social education and vocational and educational support facilities
82b of which supplementary tutorial schools and instruction services for arts, culture and technicals
P Medical, health care and welfare (*Excluding "public health centers", "social insurance organizations" and "welfare offices")
83Medical and other health services
84Public health and hygiene (*Excluding "public health centers")
85Social insurance and social welfare (*Excluding "social insurance organizations" and "welfare offices")
R Services, n.e.c. (*Excluding "political, business and cultural organizations", "religion" and "foreign governments and international agencies in Japan")
88Waste disposal business
89Automobile maintenance services
90Machine, etc. repair services, except otherwise classified
91Employment and worker dispatching services
92Miscellaneous business services
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population