Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Population Census / 2020 Population Census / Basic Complete Tabulation on Population and Households
View / Download
|Statistics name||Population Census||Detail|
|Dataset category0||2020 Population Census|
|Dataset category1||Basic Complete Tabulation on Population and Households|
|Table category1||Type of household, Household members and Family type of household|
|Table title||Average age by Sex, Marital status and Type of household, family type of household and type of institutional household - Japan, Prefectures, 21 Major Cities, Ku-area of Tokyo and Shi with population of 500,000 or more|
|Theme (major classification)||Population and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Population|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/kokusei/index.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Survey date||2020 Oct.|
|Published date and time||2021-11-30 14:30|
|Statistical table ID||0003445256|
|Total screen cell count||60,588|
Marital status not reported
|Type of household, family type of household etc.||
A married couple only
A married couple with their child(ren)
Father with his child(ren)
Mother with her child(ren)
Relative households excluding nuclear families
A couple with their parents
A couple with their parent
A couple with their child(ren) and parents
A couple with their child(ren) and parent
A couple with relative(s) other than child(ren) and parent(s)
A couple with their child(ren) and relative(s) other than parent(s)
A couple with their parent(s) and relative(s) other than child(ren)
A couple with their child(ren), parent(s) and other relative(s)
Brothers or sisters only
Relative households excluding nuclear families not elsewhere classified
Households including non-relatives
Family type of household not reported
Students in school dormitories
Inpatients of hospitals
Inmates of social institutions
Persons in camps of Self-Defense Forces
Inmates of reformatory institutions
(Recount) Three-generation households
(Recount) Households consisting of a husband aged 65 or older and a wife aged 60 or older only
(Recount) One-person households aged 65 or older
(Recount) Single persons in boardinghouses or rented rooms
(Recount) Single persons in company's dormitories for unmarried employees
|Areas with population of 500,000 or more||
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population