1940 Population Census
Industry, Employment Status
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
List of datasets
|Statistics name||Population Census||Detail|
|Dataset category0||1940 Population Census|
|Dataset category1||Industry, Employment Status|
- Table number
- Statistical table
- Survey date
- Update date
View / Download
Survey date 1940Update date 2014-06-10
- Table number 1
Major Industry Groups of Employed Persons by Sex, for All Japan, Do, Fu, Ken, Gun, Shi and Ku (Persons Excluding Military Personnel)Survey date 1940Update date 2014-06-10
- Table number 2
- Table number 3
Major Industry Groups of Employed Persons by Age in 5-Year Groups and Sex, for All Japan, Do, Fu, and Ken (Persons Excluding Military Personnel)Survey date 1940Update date 2014-06-10
- Table number 5
Minor Industry Groups of Employed Persons by Age and Sex, for All Japan (All Persons Excluding Military Personnel)Survey date 1940Update date 2014-06-10
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population