2005 Population Census
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
View in list form
2005 Population Census Update date
- ■POPULATION OF JAPAN (Final Report of the 2005 Population Census) [97datasets] 97datasets Update date 2010-02-26
■Sex, Age and Marital Status of Population, Structure and Housing Conditions of Households [50datasets] 50datasets
Japan [50datasets] 50datasets
■Labour Force Status of Population, Industry (Major) of Employed Persons [32datasets] 32datasets
Japan [32datasets] 32datasets
■Occupation (Major Groups) of Employed Persons, Types of Household [27datasets] 27datasets
Japan [27datasets] 27datasets
■Population by Place of Work or Schooling - Industry (Mediam Groups) and Occupation (Medium Groups) of Employed Persons (Sample Tabulation Results) [2datasets] 2datasets
Japan [2datasets] 2datasets
■Industry (Minor Groups) and Occupation (Minor Groups) of Employed Persons (Sample Tabulation Results) [20datasets] 20datasets
Japan [20datasets] 20datasets
■Results of Special Tabulation on Foreigners [7datasets] 7datasets
■Results of prompt sample tabulation [56datasets] 56datasets
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population