2000 Population Census
Lobour Force Status of Population, Industry(Major Groups) of Employed Persons
statistical tables presented in the report
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Population Census / 2000 Population Census / Lobour Force Status of Population, Industry(Major Groups) of Employed Persons Japan statistical tables presented in the report
View / Download
|Statistics name||Population Census||Detail|
|Dataset category0||2000 Population Census|
|Dataset category1||Lobour Force Status of Population, Industry(Major Groups) of Employed Persons|
|Dataset category3||statistical tables presented in the report|
|Table category1||(Age and Labour Force Status of a Couple)|
|Statistical table name||Number of Couples, by Labour Force Status (3 Groups) and Industry (Major Groups) of Husband and Wife - Japan|
|Theme (major classification)||Population and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Population|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/kokusei/index.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2014-06-10 12:29|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population