Employment Status Survey
2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY
Summary Table for Region
Tables by Household Units
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Employment Status Survey / 2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY / Summary Table for Region Tables by Household Units
View / Download
|Statistics name||Employment Status Survey|
|Dataset category0||2012 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY|
|Dataset category1||Summary Table for Region|
|Dataset category2||Tables by Household Units|
|Statistical table name||Households (Households with Child(ren) Less Than 6 Years Old) by Family Type of Household, Labour Force Status of Husband, Working Mainly or Partly of Husband, Labour Force Status of Wife, Working Mainly or Partly of Wife, Whether Wife Used Childcare Leave or Other Support System, Status in Employment of Wife, Type of Employment of Wife and Kind of Childcare Leave System, etc. of Wife - Japan and Prefectures|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/shugyou/index.html|
|Published date and time||2013-07-12 14:30|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population