Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities
2011 Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities
Results on Leisure Activities
Leisure Activities for Prefectures
Hobbies and Amusements
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities / 2011 Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities / Questionnaire A Results on Leisure Activities Leisure Activities for Prefectures Hobbies and Amusements
Back to List of datasets
|Statistics name||Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities|
|Dataset category0||2011 Survey on Time Use and Leisure Activities|
|Dataset category1||Questionnaire A|
|Dataset category2||Results on Leisure Activities|
|Dataset category3||Leisure Activities for Prefectures|
|Dataset category4||Hobbies and Amusements|
|Statistical table name||Participation Rate in Hobbies and Amusements by Sex, Employment Status, Form of Employment, Working-Time Arrangement, Occupation, Usual Working Hours per Week, Usual One-Way Commuting Time, Paid Holidays Spent Each Year, Usual State of Health and Annual Income or Profit from Work of Each Household Member (Working Persons) - Japan*, Prefectures, 14 Districts, 10 Major Metropolitan Areas, Non-Major Metropolitan Area, City Groups|
|Table name 1||Miyazaki-ken|
|Theme (major classification)||Education,Culture,Sports and Life|
|Theme (minor classification)||Culture,Sports and Life|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/shakai/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2012-07-13 14:30|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population