Statistics about Road Traffic
Traffic accidents situation
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Statistics about Road Traffic / Traffic accidents situation
View / Download
|Statistics name||Statistics about Road Traffic||Detail|
|Survey outline||Traffic road statistics is official statistics that is based on the data reported from the prefectural police, which is targeted at accidents involving fatalities or injuries caused by vehicles, streetcars and trains on the road prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Road Traffic Act. This Statistics is utilized effectively for formulating Traffic Safety Measures and preventing from traffic accidents with understanding the fatalities within 24 hours, injuries, and fatalities within 30 days in the cause of these accidents.|
|Dataset category0||Traffic accidents situation|
|Table category1||2 Traffic fatalities|
|Statistical table name||Trends in fatal accidents by day or night|
|Theme (major classification)||Justice,Security and Environment|
|Theme (minor classification)||Accidents|
|Publisher||National Public Safety Commision and National Police Agency|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.npa.go.jp/publications/statistics/koutsuu/index_jiko_e.html|
|Statistical type||Business Statistics|
|Survey date||2021 Jan.|
|Published date and time||2021-02-19 15:00|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population