Employment Status Survey
2017 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Employment Status Survey / 2017 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY / Japan Basic Tables about Population and Employment Status
View / Download
|Statistics name||Employment Status Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||2017 EMPLOYMENT STATUS SURVEY|
|Dataset category2||Basic Tables about Population and Employment Status|
|Table category1||Tables about Population of 15 Years Old and Over|
|Statistical table name||Population (Persons Not Engaged in Work) by Sex, Relationship to the Head of Household, Ordinary Households, One-person Households, Marital Status, Income of Household, Whether Wishing to Work, Whether Seeking a Job - Japan|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/shugyou/index.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2018-07-13 14:30|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population