Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Building Starts / Housing Starts
View / Download
|Statistics name||Building Starts||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Housing Starts|
|Statistical table name||Housing Starts : New Constrution Starts of Dwellings by Owner Occupant Relation,by Construction Method, by Prefabricated, by Two-by-Four (Number of Dwelling Units)|
|Theme (major classification)||Housing,Estate and Construction|
|Theme (minor classification)||Construction|
|Publisher||"Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism"|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.mlit.go.jp/toukeijouhou/chojou/stat-e.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Survey date||2018 Sep.|
|Published date and time||2018-10-31 14:00|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population