National Income and Expenditure Survey for one-person households
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
National Income and Expenditure Survey for one-person households / National Income and Expenditure Survey for one-person households (2014) / View results
View / Download
|Statistics name||National Income and Expenditure Survey for one-person households||Detail|
|Dataset category0||National Income and Expenditure Survey for one-person households (2014)|
|Dataset category1||View results|
|Statistical table name||Monthly Expenditure of Commodities per Household by Sex, Age Group, Purchase Region and Type of Purchase Place|
|Table name 1||One-person Households(Part3)|
|Theme (major classification)||Business,Household,Economy|
|Theme (minor classification)||Family Income and Expenditure|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Statistical type||General Statistics|
|Published date and time||2016-12-22 14:00|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population