Survey date 2007Update date 2009-07-08
Annual Report on National Accounts
Benchmark year = 2000
Annual Report on National Accounts of 2009-including retroactive results from 1980-
Trial Estimation (for reference)
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
List of datasets
|Statistics name||National Accounts||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Annual Report on National Accounts|
|Dataset category1||Benchmark year = 2000|
|Dataset category2||Annual Report on National Accounts of 2009-including retroactive results from 1980-|
|Dataset category3||Trial Estimation (for reference)|
- Table number
- Statistical table
- Survey date
- Update date
View / Download
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population