Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
View in list form
Population Estimates Update date
■Monthly Report [149datasets] 149datasets
- Re-calculated based on the complete counts of the 2015 Population Census (Oct. 2015 - June 2016) [1datasets] 1datasets Update date 2016-12-20
- Re-calculated based on the complete counts of the 2010 Population Census (Oct. 2010 - June 2011) [1datasets] 1datasets Update date 2011-12-20
- Re-calculated based on the complete counts of the 2005 Population Census (Oct. 2005 - July 2006) [1datasets] 1datasets Update date 2011-12-15
■Annual Report [336datasets] 336datasets
■Intercensal Adjustment of Current Population Estimates [38datasets] 38datasets
- Intercensal Adjustment of Current Population Estimates 2010 - 2015 [13datasets] 13datasets Update date 2017-01-30
- Intercensal Adjustment of Current Population Estimates 2005 - 2010 [13datasets] 13datasets Update date 2012-01-30
- Intercensal Adjustment of Current Population Estimates 2000 - 2005 [6datasets] 6datasets Update date 2016-03-15
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population