Labour Force Survey / Basic Tabulation Whole Japan Monthly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Basic Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Average/Aggregated weekly hours of work by occupation and status in employment (Since January 2018) - With the Japan Standard Occupational Classification (Rev. December 2009)|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2020-12-25 08:30|
|Statistical table ID||
|Total screen cell count||63,840|
Average weekly hours of work
Aggregate weekly hours of work(10 thousand hours)
|Status in employment||
|Occupation(Rev. December 2009)||
Administrative and managerial workers
Professional and engineering workers
Health care workers
Other professional and engineering workers
General clerical workers
Other clerical workers
Merchandise sales workers
Care service workers
Domestic hygiene service workers
Food and drink preparatory workers
Customer service workers
Other service workers
Agricultural, forestry and fishery workers
Manufacturing process workers
Product manufacturing and processing workers (metal products)
Product manufacturing and processing workers (except metal products)
Machine assembly workers
Machine maintenance and repair workers
Product inspection workers
Machine inspection workers
Manufacturing-related and quasi-manufacturing workers
Transport and machine operation workers
Construction and mining workers
Carrying, cleaning, packaging, and related workers
Other carrying, cleaning, packaging, and related workers
Workers not classified by occupation
15 years old or more
15 to 64 years old
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population