- Table number 1
Foetal deaths of children born in wedlock, by natural/artificial birth, each prefecture (regrouped for 21 major cities) and occupation of father (major groups)Survey date FY2015Update date 2020-02-19DB API
Preserved Statistic tables
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
List of datasets
|Statistics name||Vital Statistics||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Vital Statistics|
|Dataset category1||Report of Vital Statistics: Occupational and Industrial Aspects|
|Dataset category2||Preserved Statistic tables|
|Dataset category3||Foetal mortality|
- Table number
- Statistical table
- Survey date
- Update date
View / Download
- Table number 2
Foetal deaths and death rates (per 1,000 deliveries of children born in wedlock) of children born in wedlock, by each prefecture (regrouped for 21 major cities), natural/artificial birth, occupation of father (major groups) and age of fathers (5-year age groups)Survey date FY2015Update date 2020-02-19
- Table number 3
- Table number 4
- Table number 5
Foetal deaths by natural/artificial birth, occupation of mother (major groups), and duration of gestation (4-week terms)Survey date FY2015Update date 2020-02-19
- Table number 6-1
- Table number 6-2
- Table number 6-3
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population