The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus
Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus / SDDS Plus / Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)
View / Download
|Statistics name||The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus|
|Survey outline||"SDDS Plus (Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus)" is a data dissemination standard established by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for timely dissemination of economic financial data, which enhances the former dissemination standard, "SDDS". The Office of Director-General for Policy Planning on Statistical Standards, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications serves as the SDDS Plus Coordinator in Japan and disseminates national data at NSDP (National Summary Data Page), in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and other relevant organizations.|
|Dataset category0||SDDS Plus|
|Dataset category1||Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)|
|Table title||Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)|
|Dataset overview||(*)Tier 1 (and Tier 2) will not be used for domestic banks, with only "core capital(**)" being captured as regulatory capital for them. Along with that change, Tier 1 ratio no longer exists for domestic banks, and the definitions of regulatory capital will be largely different between internationally active banks and domestic ones.
(**)e.g., common stock, mandatory convertible preferred stock
(***)The responsible authorities are as follows:
1): Financial Services Agency
2): Financial Services Agency
3): Financial Services Agency
4): Financial Services Agency
5): Bank of Japan
6): Bank of Japan
7): Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
(****)Regarding the data for "Residential real estate prices", preliminary figures are shown in italics on MLIT website.
|Theme (major classification)||International|
|Theme (minor classification)||International Collaboration|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.e-stat.go.jp/en/data/nsdp/|
|Survey date||2020 Jan.-Mar.|
|Published date and time||2020-06-26 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Total screen cell count||225|
1) Regulatory Tier 1 capital to risk-weighted assets
1) Regulatory Tier 1 capital to risk-weighted assets_(reference)domestic banks *
2) Regulatory Tier 1 capital to assets
2) Regulatory Tier 1 capital to assets_(reference)domestic banks *
3) Nonperforming loans net of provisions to capital
4) Nonperforming loans to total gross loans
5) Return on assets
6) Liquid assets to short-term liabilities
7) Residential real estate prices
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population