Labour Force Survey
Labour Force Survey
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The target item is a required choice.
Labour Force Survey / Detailed Tabulation Whole Japan Quarterly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Detailed Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Employed person (began working for the past year) by age, whether had a job and industry (Since Jan.-Mar. 2011) - With the 12th and 13th revision of the Japan Standard Industrial Classification|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2023-02-14 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003024362|
|Total screen cell count||127,008|
Employed person(Began work for the past year)
Industry(12th and 13th revision)
Agriculture and forestry
Mining and quarrying of stone and gravel
Electricity, gas, heat supply and water
Information and communications
Transport and postal activities
Wholesale and retail trade
Finance and insurance
Real estate and goods rental and leasing
Scientific research, professional and technical services
Accommodations, eating and drinking services
Living-related and personal services and amusement services
Education, learning support
Medical, health care and welfare
Government, except elsewhere classified
15 to 24 years old
25 to 34 years old
35 to 44 years old
45 to 54 years old
55 to 64 years old
65 years old or more
Whether had a job
Had a job
Never had a job
Graduated from school
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list", "List of datasets" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "List of datasets"... the ones that put datasets in a similar category together.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Double-quotation "<keyword>"...The keyword will be searched in exact match.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population