Labour Force Survey
Labour Force Survey
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The target item is a required choice.
Labour Force Survey / Detailed Tabulation Whole Japan Quarterly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Detailed Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Persons wishing to change the job and wishing to have additional job by agriculture and forestry or non-agricultural industries, status in employment and weekly hours of work (6 classes) (Since Jan.-Mar. 2011)|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2023-02-14 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||0003031519|
|Total screen cell count||1,161,216|
Agriculture and forestry
Status in employment
Self-employed worker and Family worker
Self-employed worker with employee
Self-employed worker without employee
Ordinary without employee (self-employed worker without employee)
Pieceworker at home
Indefinite duration contract
Limited duration contract
Executive of company or corporation
Whether wishing to change the job,etc.
Wishing to change the present job
Wishing to change the present job and seeking job
Wishing to change the present job and no seeking job
Wishing to have additional job
Wishing to have additional job and seeking job
Wishing to have additional job and no seeking job
Weekly hours of work
0 to 14 hours
15 to 29 hours
30 to 34 hours
35 to 39 hours
40 to 48 hours
49 hours or more
15 years old or more
35 years old or more
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list", "List of datasets" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "List of datasets"... the ones that put datasets in a similar category together.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Double-quotation "<keyword>"...The keyword will be searched in exact match.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population