Labour Force Survey / Basic Tabulation Whole Japan Monthly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Basic Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Employed person by industry, status in employment and weekly hours of work (6 classes) - With the 10th and 11th revision of the Japan Standard Industrial Classification (From January 2000 To December 2008)|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2013-03-01 08:30|
|Statistical table ID||0003006419|
|Total screen cell count||1,341,360|
|Status in employment||
|Weekly hours of work||
Employed person not at work
1 to 14 hours
15 to 34 hours
35 hours or more
35 to 48 hours
49 to 59 hours
60 hours or more
Agriculture and forestry
Fisheries (including aquaculture)
Manufacture of food
Manufacture of beverages, tobacco and feed
Manufacture of textile mill products, except apparel and other finished products made from fabrics and similar materials
Manufacture of apparel and other finished products made from fabrics and similar materials
Manufacture of lumber and wood products, expect furniture
Manufacture of furniture and fixtures
Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products
Printing and allied industries
Manufacture of chemical and allied products
Manufacture of petroleum and coal products
Manufacture of plastic products, except otherwise classified
Manufacture of rubber products
Manufacture of leather tanning, leather products and fur skins
Manufacture of ceramic, stone and clay products
Manufacture of iron and steel
Manufacture of non-ferrous metals and products
Manufacture of fabricated metal products
Manufacture of general machinery
Manufacture of electrical machinery, equipment and supplies
Manufacture of information and communication electronics equipment
Electronic parts and devices
Manufacture of transportation equipment
Manufacture of precision instruments and machinery
Miscellaneous manufacturing industries
Electricity, gas, heat supply and water
Information and communications
Internet based services
Video picture, sound information, character information production and distribution
Road passenger transport
Road freight transport
Services incidental to transport
Wholesale and retail trade
Retail trade, general merchandise
Retail trade (dry goods, apparel and apparel accessories)
Retail trade (food and beverage)
Retail trade (motor vehicles and bicycles)
Retail trade (furniture, household utensil and household appliance)
Miscellaneous retail trade
Finance and insurance
Eating and drinking places, accommodations
General eating and drinking places
Spree eating and drinking places
Medical, health care and welfare
Medical and other health services
Public health and hygiene
Social insurance and social welfare
Education, learning support
Miscellaneous education, learning support
Postal services, except otherwise classified
Cooperative associations (not elsewhere classified)
Services (not elsewhere classified)
Professional services (not elsewhere classified)
Scientific and development research institutes
Laundry, beauty and bath services
Miscellaneous living-related and personal services
Services for amusement and hobbies
Waste disposal business
Automobile maintenance services
Machine, etc. repair services, except otherwise classified
Goods rental and leasing
Miscellaneous business services
Political, business and cultural organizations
Foreign governments and international agencies in Japan
Government (not elsewhere classified)
National government services
Local government services
Industries unable to classify
*Manufacture of textile mill products
*Manufacture of chemical and allied products, petroleum and coal products
*Manufacture of iron, steel, non-ferrous metals and products
*Manufacture of general machinery, weapons, precision instruments and machinery
*Manufacture of electrical machinery, equipment and supplies
*Manufacture of transportation equipment
*Manufacture of food, beverages, tobacco and feed
*Transport and communications
*Wholesale, retail trade, eating and drinking places
*Retail trade, eating and drinking places
*Retail trade (dry goods, apparel, apparel accessories, furniture, household utensil and household appliance)
*Eating and drinking places
*Finance, insurance and real estate
*Finance and insurance
*Medical and other health services
*Services for amusement and hobbies
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population