- Table number 2-1-1
Employed person by industry and status in employment (Since Jan.-Mar. 2011) - With the 12th and 13th revision of the Japan Standard Industrial ClassificationSurvey date -Update date 2022-07-29DB API
List of datasets
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey||Detail|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Basic Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
- Table number
- Statistical table
- Survey date
- Update date
View / Download
- Table number 2-1-2
Employee by industry and type of employment (Since Jan.-Mar. 2013) - With the 12th and 13th revision of the Japan Standard Industrial ClassificationSurvey date -Update date 2022-07-29
- Table number 2-1-3
- Table number 2-1-4
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population