Labour Force Survey / Detailed Tabulation Whole Japan Yearly
View / Download
|Statistics name||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category0||Labour Force Survey|
|Dataset category1||Detailed Tabulation|
|Dataset category2||Whole Japan|
|Table title||Population of 15 years old and over by occupation of the previous job, reason for leaving the previous job and labour force status (employee in non-agricultural industries for the previous job, and quit a job in the past 3 years) (since 2009) - With the Japan Standard Occupational Classification (Rev. December 2009)|
|Theme (major classification)||Labor and Wages|
|Theme (minor classification)||Labour Force|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/roudou/index.htm|
|Published date and time||2020-02-14 14:00|
|Statistical table ID||
|Total screen cell count||190,080|
Population of 15 years old or more
|Reason for leaving the previous job||
Bankruptcy or close down of office
Personnel retrenchment or encouraged retirement
Slump in business and uncertain future
Retiring age or the term of your employment agreement ended
To find a better job
For marriage or childbirth and child-rearing
For caring aged or sick family member
For housework, schooling or because of poor condition of health
|When left the previous job||
More than 1 years, but with in 3 years
In the past 1 year
|Occupation of the previous job(Rev. December 2009)||
Administrative and managerial worker
Professional and technical worker
Agricultural, forestry and fishery worker
Manufacturing process worker
Transport and machine operation worker
Construction and mining worker
Carrying, cleaning, packaging, and related worker
|Labour force status(Detailed Tabulation)||
Population aged 15 years old and over
Unemployed person (ILO 2013)
Not in labour force (since 2018)
Not in labour force (Wishing to work)(since 2018)
Not in labour force (until 2017)
Not in labour force (Wishing to work)(until 2017)
15 to 64 years old
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population