The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus
Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus / SDDS Plus / Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)
Back to List of datasets
|Statistics name||The Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus||Detail|
|Survey outline||"SDDS Plus (Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus)" is a data dissemination standard established by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for timely dissemination of economic financial data, which enhances the former dissemination standard, "SDDS". The Office of Director-General for Policy Planning on Statistical Standards, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications serves as the SDDS Plus Coordinator in Japan and disseminates national data at NSDP (National Summary Data Page), in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and other relevant organizations.|
|Dataset category0||SDDS Plus|
|Dataset category1||Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)|
|Statistical table name||Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs)|
|Dataset overview||FSIs is a group of indicators to measure soundness and weakness of financial system of each country.|
|Theme (major classification)||International|
|Theme (minor classification)||International Collaboration|
|Publisher||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.e-stat.go.jp/en/data/nsdp/|
|Statistical type||Re-edited Statistics|
|Survey date||2021 Oct.-Dec.|
|Published date and time||2022-03-24 12:00|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population