Preserved Statistic tables
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Vital Statistics / Report of Vital Statistics: Occupational and Industrial Aspects Preserved Statistic tables Perinatal mortality
View / Download
|Statistics name||Vital Statistics|
|Survey outline||The Vital Statistics Survey takes into account all births, deaths, marriages, divorces and foetal deaths. However, this statistics table provides a total of all events that occurred in Japan concerning persons of Japanese nationality. Statistics of events concerning Japanese nationals abroad and foreign nationals in Japan are respectively available as Other on this page.
* Outline of Vital Statistics in Japan
* Announcement contents, List of chapter titled items - List of Statistical Tables (Excel)
|Dataset category0||Vital Statistics|
|Dataset category1||Report of Vital Statistics: Occupational and Industrial Aspects|
|Dataset category2||Preserved Statistic tables|
|Dataset category3||Perinatal mortality|
|Statistical table name||Perinatal deaths and perinatal death rates (per 1,000 total births), by foetal deaths at 22 completed weeks and over of gestation, early neonatal deaths, mother's occupation (major groups) and age of mother (5-year age groups) : Japan, each prefecture and 20 major cities, FY2010 [Perinatal deaths]|
|Theme (major classification)||Populaion and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Vital Statistics|
|Publisher||Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/database/db-hw/vs01.html|
|Published date and time||2016-02-09 13:19|
|Tabulation area||No settings
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population