Vital statistics of Japan
Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Vital Statistics / Vital statistics of Japan Final data Perinatal mortality
View / Download
|Statistics name||Vital Statistics||Detail|
|Survey outline||The Vital Statistics Survey takes into account all births, deaths, marriages, divorces and foetal deaths. However, this statistics table provides a total of all events that occurred in Japan concerning persons of Japanese nationality. Statistics of events concerning Japanese nationals abroad and foreign nationals in Japan are respectively available as Other on this page.
(Note) Symbols used in tables
- Magnitude zero
... Data not available
. Category not applicable
0.0 Figure less than 0.05
The figures indicated are rounded off. Thus, the total may not equal to the "total number".
* Outline of Vital Statistics in Japan
* Announcement contents, List of chapter titled items - List of Statistical Tables (Excel)
|Dataset category0||Vital Statistics|
|Dataset category1||Vital statistics of Japan|
|Dataset category2||Final data|
|Dataset category3||Perinatal mortality|
|Table category1||Volume 1|
|Statistical table name||Trends in perinatal deaths and percent distribution by birth weight:Japan|
|Theme (major classification)||Population and Households|
|Theme (minor classification)||Vital Statistics|
|Publisher||Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare|
|Government statistics URL||https://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/database/db-hw/vs01.html|
|Statistical type||Fundamental Statistics|
|Published date and time||2021-03-31 14:10|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■ You can select the search target from "Statistics list" or "Datasets".
- ・ "Statistics list"... Statistics name, explanation of statistics.
- ・ "Datasets"... Meta informations (attached information) and data resources.
- ■ Advanced Search for "Datasets"
- ・"Search Metadata"
- ... Search meta informations (attached information), such as metadata and table title.
- ・"Search Data"
- ... Search data resources from database or files.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"or" ... Pages containing one of the keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and","or" there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population