Back to Statistics list (Clear all)
Display list format
"SDDS Plus (Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus)" is a data dissemination standard established by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for timely dissemination of economic financial data, which enhances the former dissemination standard, "SDDS". The Office of Director-General for Policy Planning on Statistical Standards, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications serves as the SDDS Plus Coordinator in Japan and disseminates national data at NSDP (National Summary Data Page), in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and other relevant organizations.
SDDS Plus Update date
Financial Soundness Indicators (FSIs) [3Items]Quarterly [3Items] 2017-12-28
|Official statistics name|
|Ministry (Division) in charge|
- For details of each statistical survey, please refer to the homepage above.
- Information on relevant government statistics such as "Survey outline", "Survey results", "Attention on use", "Release schedule", and "Contact" are posted on the website of each ministry. Please use it before using the statistical tables.
Estimated size list
Save search condition
Save the search condition. Please input an arbitrary name and press save button.
* As the initial value, set "Search condition (YYYY - MM - DD HH: SS)" as the name.
- ■The following operators can be specified as search conditions.
- ・" "(space) or "and" ... Pages containing all keywords are searched.
- ・"-" ... Pages containing the keywords are excluded from search.
- ・Half bracket "()" ... The search condition in parentheses takes precedence.
- (When specifying "and", there must be a space before and after.
- When specifying "-", there must be a space before.)
- ■Enter with a combination of keywords and operators.
- ・e.g. Population Census and Population